PayPal API Signature
An API (Application Programming Interface) allows PayPal software to communicate with your shopping cart in your Membership Toolkit account.
Finding Your API Signature on the PayPal Site
- Log-in to your PayPal Account
- Go to your “Profile” / Business Setup
- From the tab "Payment setup" choose "Option A"
- Choose option "Get Your API Credentials"
- Choose to"View API Signature"
- You will then copy and paste the following from your PayPal screen to your Membership Toolkit screens.
- API Username
- API Password
**It is important that you copy these and do not try to retype them.**
Screen Shots for Finding Your API Signature
(Note - depending on what type of PayPal account you have, your screens may or may not match these exactly.)
- Click “Profile” in the top right corner.
After you select "business setup", choose option a, and then Get Your API Credentials.
Choose View API Signature