Forms - An Overview
Forms can be set up to sell products, collect donations, and to capture data. To get started creating your form:
1. Determine if you are going to start a form from scratch or copy an existing form.
To copy an existing form: go to Store & Forms / Forms / Select the form / "Duplicate Form"
To create a new form: go to Store & Forms / Forms / New Form
2. Create your SKUs. If you are going to sell a product or collect a donation on your form, you must first create a SKU in the Catalog. For more information on creating a SKU, see the articles in our Knowledge Base on Catalog & SKUs.
3. Set-up your form. See the articles in our Knowledge Base for more information on setting up Sales Forms.
4. Add line items and/or data fields to your form. For help with Adding Line Items or Data Fields, see the articles in our Knowledge Base.
5. Test your form.
6. Make your form Active.
- Changes to SKUs made at the form level will NOT be reflected in the catalog for that SKU