Turning On Comments
Comments provide a way to create an on-going conversation about a particular topic or provide a place to post announcements. Once a comment is posted, users with permission will have the ability to reply to the comment or simply "thank" the user for their post.
*Currently, this feature is available to Premium & Concierge customers and can only be turned on by an Account Owner.
- Go to Admin / Account Settings / Subscription Plan & Features
- Change "Comments Active?" to Yes.
Steps for Turning On Comments:
- Create a website content page or go to any existing page where you'd like to add the Comments feature.
- Edit the content page and select the "Comments" tab.
- In the "Comments?" drop down field, select:
- No Comments
- Yes, Comments are Open (comments will be visible and users with permission will be able to reply and/or post)
- Comments are present, but closed (comments will be visible, but users will not be able to reply or post)
4. Select a Header Label for the Comments section of your website page.
5. See further information for Setting Up Comments & Replies.