Volunteers that have become Inactive in the system will show up as "stale" to current volunteer forms. It's possible that these are leftover from a past year (if you duplicated the form and chose to copy the volunteers as well) or they simply haven't updated their information on your site.
- Stale Volunteers will show in the upper right hand corner of a volunteer form.
- Stale Volunteers will still receive Tickler and Missed Opportunity emails because they are still attached to an active volunteer opportunity.
Removing Stale Volunteers:
- You can remove the Stale Volunteers from the form by clicking on the blue number.
- You will be presented with a list of the Stale Volunteers.
- You can check and remove them all, remove only a few, or open each contact record and update their volunteer preferences there.