Volunteer Hours - Add/Edit by an Admin
Admins can add/edit/remove Volunteer Hours from a user's contact record.
- Go to the Volunteer's Contact Record.
- Click on the Volunteering tab.
- Admins can Add/Edit Volunteer Opportunities, Add Volunteer Hours, or Edit Volunteer Hours already entered by the system or the volunteer.
1) Add or Edit Volunteer Opportunities - See our article on Adding or Changing a Volunteer Preference
2) Add Volunteer Hours - Select either button to add hours. Enter the following information:
- Opportunity - You have the option to link the hours to a specific volunteer opportunity.
- Description - When an Opportunity is selected, the Description auto-populates. You may edit it or add your own.
- Volunteer Name - Select a name from the Contact Record.
- Volunteer Hours - Enter the number of hours.
- Volunteer Date - Enter the date the volunteer hours occurred.
3) Edit Volunteer Hours - Select the "edit" button to change the recorded information or "delete" to remove the hours completely.