Blogs - Adding a Story
Step 2 - Add Stories to the Blog
Once the blog has been created, you can start adding stories.
- Click on the blue hyperlink number in the Stories column. It will be "0" if your blog is brand new.
- Select "add new story in Newsletter Articles" or use the drop down to select a different blog.
This is where you will add the Content for the Blog Story. It is set up like a website content page.
- Give the story a Title, Publish Dates and a Published Status, a unique URL slug, and set the Visibility of the content.
- Content Excerpt: A short paragraph for your blog. This is the only part the reader will see unless they click "read more." This could be a list of topics or the first few sentences of your main content.
- Content Body: The main text and graphics for your blog. This is where the reader will see the rest of the story.
Next: Step 3 - Set Up the Structure for your Blogs