Nonprofit Organization Verification
Step 2 – Nonprofit Organization Verification – Send An Email
If your organization is a nonprofit, you must let their nonprofit team know so you can receive the nonprofit transaction rate of 2.2% + $0.30.
- With American Express, the non-profit rate is 3.5% with no transaction fee.
Nonprofit Email Verification – Send Email to Stripe
After you create your Stripe account you will need to get your account verified as a nonprofit organization. After you send the email, this process can take up to 2 business days. Until you are verified as a nonprofit, all orders will be processed at the regular transaction rate of 2.9% + $0.30.
Send Email To: email@example.com
Information to Include in Your Email
1. EIN (employer identification number)
2. A letter stating their 501c3 status (can be an IRS letter)
3. The email address that they've used for their Stripe account
4. Include that you are a Membership Toolkit customer.
You will receive an email from Stripe confirming the verification is completed.