Creating a Volunteer Form - Presentation
The Presentation tab controls how the form looks and what the user/volunteer will be able to see on the form.
1. Presentation Style - Choose from List or Calendar.
- The List style presents the opportunities in a list format (see screen shot below.) This is most useful when you have opportunities that are mostly job-based.
- The Calendar style presents the opportunities on an actual calendar (see screen shot below.) This is most useful if the opportunities are mostly date/time-based. Volunteers can see the date for the opportunity on a calendar and then click the opportunity from there to sign up.
If you select Calendar for the Presentation Style, you will be presented with additional options:
2. Show Entries that have Passed - When set to No, only the current and upcoming opportunities will be displayed.
3. Show Volunteers - When set to Yes, this will display the names of those who have already volunteered for each opportunity.
4. Show Count of Open Slots - When set to Yes, this will display the number of slots that are still open for each opportunity.
5. Show How Many have Signed Up - When set to Yes, this will display the number of slots that have already been filled for each opportunity.
6. Preamble - This will appear at the top of the volunteer form, before the volunteer opportunities. You can include text and pictures. It's a great place to include a motivating volunteer statement about volunteering and who to contact with questions.
Here is an example of what the user/volunteer will see if all of the above options are set to "Yes":
Next Step - Opportunities