Stores - Adding Products
To add products (SKUs) to your Store:
- Go to Store & Forms / Stores / Products tab.
- Included Product Categories - You can select an entire category of SKUs.
- This is useful if you want to have a Store related to a particular event or if you want to include all spirit wear items.
- If you add products later to a category, they will automatically show up in the proper store.
- Please note: You MUST have identical financial categories assigned to your SKUs for the system to include them.
Included Products - You can select an individual SKU or multiple SKUs from different categories. If you deactivate products they will automatically be removed from the stores.
*The sales information for the products is populated from the Catalog. There is not a way to change this information within a Store. So whatever is listed in the catalog is how the product will be shown, priced, etc.
*Items will appear in the Store in the order they are listed in the Catalog, which is alphabetical by SKU name.