Catalog - Events
A SKU doesn't have to be a physical product - it can be used to represent a ticket or a reservation for an upcoming event.
- Go to Store & Forms / Catalog / Add New Product / Event.
Is this an Event SKU?
- The default is "No, this is a product."
- Select "yes" if your SKU is tied to an actual product or if it's a "ticket" or "reservation" for an event.
- Selecting "yes" will allow you to input other information about your event.
Max Qty when Reset
- The default quantity inventory should be reset to.
- This will allow you to specify the date/time that the event takes place.
- You must first save the SKU before you are presented with the blue button to add event dates and times to it.
- This information transfers to the “attendance sheet” report.
- Go to Store & Forms / Reports / Ordered Items.
- Select the blue number in the Qty column for the SKU. (It should be noted as an event SKU.)
- On the Detail screen of the Orders placed for the SKU, click the blue “attendance sheet” button at the top.