Page Template Options for the Dallas Template
Once you have selected a template design for your website (in this case, the Dallas Template) you can also select from various Page Templates for the individual content pages on your site. The default for page templates is "Inherit," but you can override this by choosing a different template for the page you are creating. Each website template has different options for page templates so this will vary depending on which template you are using.
- Go to Website / Content / Add a new page or Edit an existing page / Scroll down to the last field - "Page Template."
Page Template Options:
- Inherit - This will be the template set as the default.
- Full Width - The content page will consume the entire browser window with no white space on the left or right side of the page. Neither your site's left or right rail will present.
- Fixed Width - The content page will be centered in the middle of the website browser window with white space on both the left and right sides. Neither your site's left or right rail will present.
- Fixed Left Rail - The content page will present along with the site's left rail.
- Fixed Both Rail - The content page will present in between both the site's left and right rails.
- Fixed Right Rail - The content page will present along with the site's primary left rail presented on the right.