Displaying Calendars on a Website Content Page
Once you have created your calendars, there are three ways to display them on your website:
- Full Calendar (Normal Month)
- Mini Calendar (Mini Month)
- List of Upcoming Events
To add one of these types of calendars to a website content page on your site:
- Go to Website / Content / add new page / or select an existing page.
- Set up your page settings, including a URL slug if needed.
- In the Content Body, add the Calendar Macro using the "Add a Macro" button on the toolbar. (A macro is a piece of code that tells the website what information to display.) You can add the macro anywhere above or below existing text in the content body.
- Select Insert Calendar.
- Select the Calendar Style (Normal, Mini,or List)
- Select each of the Calendars you want to pull information from.
- Select the Number of Events you want to display. (This only applies if you are using the List style of calendar)
*If you are inserting a Normal (full size) calendar, you might also want to change the Content "Page Template" to either Full Width or Fixed Width instead of the Inherit (default) so that the calendar will display across the entire website page and will be easier to read. More about Page Templates.