Inviting Users to Your New Website
Once your site is set up and Ready to Go Live, you will want to encourage your users to visit it! You might also want to provide basic instructions about how they should create an account, etc. Below is a sample invitation as well as an attached Word Document that you can download and use in your communications.
Our NEW WEBSITE is up and running! Visit <insert your URL here> to see everything your PTA has to offer this year. On our NEW site, you can see upcoming calendar events, buy memberships and spirit wear, sign up to volunteer and much, much more.
Here's what you need to do:
- Go to <insert your URL here>.
- Click on the Log In button or the Registration button.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for PTA Membership, Spirit Wear, and Volunteer Opportunities. All of your Back-to-School needs in one convenient place!