Creating a Form Packet - Packet Conditions
What is a Packet Condition? Packet Conditions allow you to restrict a packet's availability/presentation to a particular group of users. For example, if you have a packet that only applies to your faculty/staff, you can set the packet to only show up in the list of Open Forms if the User is a Faculty/Staff member.
How Do You Use Packet Conditions? You can set a packet condition using any of the member or student data fields, including custom fields. (If you need a custom field created, submit a Help Ticket to our Help Desk or see Adding a Custom Field for more information.)
- Select the packet you want to add the conditions to.
- Go to the Packet Conditions tab.
- Click the "+" sign to create the condition.
- Use the drop down menus to select the fields and restrictions.
- You can have multiple conditions on a packet.
- Please note - using the "not equal to" condition is complicated. If you choose to use it, you should always test to be sure you get the results you expect.