Blogs - Setting Up the Structure
Blogs also have to be set up in the Structure of your site in order to work properly.
Step 3 - Set Up the Blog Block in the Structure
- Go to Website / Structure / Region "Content" / Blog Block "Blog Content" / Edit Block.
- The Blog Block is used to display the list of stories in a blog. If the content page being rendered does not come from a blog, this block will be ignored.
- Use the Preamble to place introductory content such as a title, graphic, and brief description of your blog.
# stories per page - Set the number of blog stories you want to be visible at one time.
- Previous/Next navigation position - Select top, bottom, both, or none.
"Older Stories" text - What label do you want for blog stories that are older?
- "Newer Stories" text - What label do you want for blog stories that are newer?
Next: Step 4 - Add Navigation and Connect to the Blog