Processing a Return
If someone accidentally buys more of an item than they meant to, or if they simply no longer want an item and would like to return it, Admins can remove the line item from order and issue a refund.
- Open the user's record and click on the Orders tab.
- Click on the Order Number.
- If the user ordered too many of something, use the edit icon to change the quantity.
- If the user no longer wants/needs the item, delete the line item by clicking on the red trash can icon.
- Once you do this the user will have an amount to refund.
- Then, you can click on the blue refund button and tell the system how the refund will occur (such as writing them a check, applying an account credit to be used later, or making a credit card refund.)