Adding a PDF File to a Content Page
The PDF file is actually inserted in the content page as a link and you link to it like a webpage.
First you need to upload the PDF file to your file manager. This is done the same way as when you add a picture or graphic. If you need help with doing this see the Help Desk Solution: Uploading Images, Pictures, & Photos
After you file is uploaded:
- Highlight the text (such as "click here" or the title of the PDF) in your content.
- Click the Insert/Edit Link button on the editing toolbar.
- Click on the file folder/magnifying glass symbol next to the URL box.
Select your pdf from the file manager and choose Insert.
- If you want it to open in a new browser window, choose that option in the Target box.
- Click OK and then the highlighted text in the content should turn blue.