FAQ - How do I edit the sales price of an item on a form?
There are two ways to edit the sales price of an item: from the Form itself and from the Catalog. Keep in mind:
- Changes made at the form level will NOT be reflected in the catalog for that SKU.
To Edit Sales Price on a Form:
- From the Dashboard go to Store & Forms / Forms.
- Select the Form you wish to edit.
- On the "Line Items" tab, select the Line Item you wish to edit.
- On the Product Description tab, select "Yes" to Override the Catalog.
- On the "Sales Information" tab, enter your new Sales Price.
- Don't forget to Save!
To edit the sales price in the catalog, go to Editing Sales Price in the Catalog.