FAQ - Where's my verification email?
If one of your members/contacts has signed up for an account, but has not received a verification email, there are a few things to check:
- On your site: is email verification turned on?
- Did your member/contact check their spam folder? They may have to check in more than one place if they use Outlook (or something similar) and Gmail (for example).
- Is their inbox at capacity? Some email providers will stop delivering the mail if your are "over quota." Have them clean out some mail and try again.
If none of these work, create a Help Desk Ticket and a Membership Toolkit Team Member will be happy to assist you.
- We will look to see if the login name was typo'd. If it was, your member will need to try again with the correct login email.
- We can check to see if we get a message from the provider when we try to send an email. After a certain number of attempts, though, our hosting service will put a block on that email address!