Volunteer Hours - The Basics & Getting Started
Volunteer Hours is a module within your Membership Toolkit subscription that you can turn on if you would like to track volunteer hours. Parents and administrators can record hours. There is a form on your website for parents to enter hours for parents and students. Admins can enter hours for parents as well.
- Turn on the Volunteer Hours module.
- Customize the form users will see.
- Direct volunteers to the form to record hours.
Step 1 - To Turn On Volunteer Hours:
- From the Dashboard go to Volunteers / Configuration / Volunteer Hours.
- You will need Account Owner administrator access to turn on the module.
- Select "Yes" to make Volunteer Hours Active.
Step 2 - Customize the form users will see.