Apparel with Different Prices for Different Sizes
If you want to charge different prices for different sizes of the same apparel item, you can either create a separate SKU for each price option OR:
- Create the SKU for the item in the Catalog. (Store & Forms / Catalog)
- In the Catalog, include all of the size options that will be available.
- Add the line item to your form.
- On the Product Description tab, select "Yes" to override the catalog.
- Under Sales Information, select which size options will be included in the price. Don't forget to Save!
- Add a second line item with the same SKU. Override the catalog and select which size options are at this price level. Set the price to reflect the increase.
- Save the form.
Important! Do not include a duplicate SKU/Option on a form.