FAQ - How can users make payments on outstanding balances?
Users are able to log in to their Membership Toolkit account and make a payments on outstanding balances.
Step 1 - Log in to your Membership Toolkit account
Step 2 - Previous Orders
- Select the Previous orders option in the log-in box.
Step 3 - Choose Order for Payment
- On your Account Profile screen, select the Orders tab. This will present a table of all orders either submitted by the user or created and submitted by an administrator.
- Orders with a Balance Due are presented at the top. On the right side of the table is a column for amount due related to each order.
- Select the Order Number for an order that you would like to make a payment for.
Step 4 - Make a Payment
- Once you have selected an Order for payment, information regarding that order will be presented.
- Select "Make A Payment".
- Follow the steps provided for making a payment.
If you need to send instructions to your parents or users on how to make a payment on an outstanding balance, we have attached a PDF file below that you can send in an email.