Uploading Documents, Images, Pictures, & Photos
1. From your Dashboard go to the "Files" tab. The file browser will pop up. From here you can "Create" folders, "Upload" files into those folders, and "Manage" the folders and files.
Upload Images and Files
- Select "Upload."
- You can either drag a file into the box from your computer or you click "Add Files" to browse and find the file(s) you wish to add. Valid file extensions are: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, html, htm, txt, docx, doc, xlsx, xls, zip, pdf, mp3, js, css, eps, psd, ai, zip, m4a, ico with the Max size being 100 MB.
- Click the "Upload" button. After it finishes uploading, click "Close."
2. You can also Upload Images anytime you are adding/editing content.
- From any Content Editing box, click the "Insert/edit image" button.
- Select the "files" button to browse your files.
- Follow the steps for Uploading Images and Files above.