Adding Events to a Calendar
- Go to the "Calendars" tab on the Dashboard.
- Select the "add event" button next to the Calendar to which you want to add events.
- Fill in the Event Title and the Dates & Times. You can choose whether or not you want the end time to show. If this is an "all day" event, check the box next "All Day" and do not choose a time.
- If there is another Date/Time this event will occur, you can quickly add it by clicking the "add another time" button.
If this is going to be a recurring event, choose the "add recurring event" button and fill in your date/time information in the box that pops up.
Be sure the correct calendar name appears in the Calendar drop down box. You can change it if necessary.
- The Description box allows you to add details about the event as well as pictures and graphics that pertain to the event. This information will be visible when users click the event on the actual calendar.
Once you Save:
- A list of all of the events on that calendar will appear. You can add another event, by clicking on the blue "add event" button or switch to a different calendar.
- If you need to delete or edit an event, click on the event name. Please note, there seems to be an issue with Google Calendars and edited events. Instead of changing the event dates/times, it's best to delete the event and create a new one. Otherwise the change won't show up for your users that subscribe using Google Calendars.
- To edit events from the main list of calendars, click on the blue number in the "Events" column that corresponds to the correct calendar. This will take you to the list of events for that calendar.