Edit Forms - Line Items/Product Description
You can add products (Line Items/SKUs) to your Sales Forms on the Line Item tab.
If you want to break your form into sections, enter a section heading here.
The SKU is created in the Catalog. Select the SKU from the drop down list. The following fields will be auto-populated from the information included with that SKU in the Catalog. See information on the Catalog for additional help.
- Description - The label used on your forms.
- Special Notes - Special notes appear directly below the item in the product list.
- Extended Description - The extended description is presented in a drop down box below the item in the list on your form.
- You can override the catalog information at the form level.
- Changes made at the form level will NOT be reflected in the catalog for that SKU.